Articles & Interviews 2001
The copyright to all these articles belongs to their respective
author / publication, no copyright infringement is intended. If you
enjoy an article, please do buy the magazine it originally appeared
- Short questionnaire-type thing with James from YM magazine
- James talks to TV Zone (#144, November 2001) about Spike's
development throughout the last season, and his future on
Incorrect with Bill Maher
- Transcript of James Marsters' appearance on Politically
Incorrect with Bill Maher on October 15, 2001.
- James answers a couple of questions for Starburst magazine
(#278, October 2001).
Vampire They Hate to Love
- James talks to TeenHollywood.com about the end of Buffy's fifth
season, and Spike's future on the show. (September 17,
Only Rock & Roll But I Spike It!
- Excerpt from a longer Four Star Mary article from SFX (#81,
- James answers a couple of Spike-related questions for
Seventeen magazine (August 2001).
of the Night
- James talks about his musical ambitions (UK Buffy magazine 22,
- Interview with James from Entertainment Tonight (April 27, 2001).
- James talks to Australian TV Scene (April 15 - 21
Coming To Australia
- Interview with James from Australian "Big Hit" magazine about
his upcoming trip to Australia and New Zealand (#26, May
Spike Who Loved Me
- James talks to SFX about the recent development of Spike and
about his future on "Buffy" (#77, April 2001).
Bed with Buffy...
- James Marsters talks with Cult Times (# 66, March 2001) about
the latest developments regarding Spike's feelings for
- Short James Marsters interview from TheWB.com (February
They Called It Vampire Love ...
interview with Buffy writer David Fury, James Marsters and Juliet
Landau (February 09, 2001).
Art Of Being James Marsters
- Another short questionnaire with James from TheWB.com (January
- James talks to TheWB.com about his alter ego Spike (January
Articles from 1997-1999